Join our growing database of fulfillment associates! As a fulfillment associate, you will be assisting with the packing and shipping of all of our event kits that enhance our virtual experiences. As part of the Breakout team, you’ll support our mission to help remote employees feel more connected and happy in their work.
Background on Breakout
Breakout creates virtual experiences designed to bond together remote teams. We’re helping thousands of employees feel more connected and happier at work at companies like Duolingo, Justworks, Capital One and Google. You can learn more at our site: www.breakout.chat.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pack and ship kits to the participants of our events based on daily orders
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packing
- Monitor product quality
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent skills in the areas of organization, time management, efficiency, and attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and patient in a fast-paced, fun, and dynamic environment
- Ability to take direction and follow instructions
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- This is an in-person position, reporting to our office/warehouse in DUMBO, Brooklyn.
- This is an as-needed hourly position. Hourly needs vary week to week, Monday-Friday between 10am-6:30pm. We will reach out when shifts are available to be picked up.
- Covid Protocols:
- Covid-19 vaccinated is strongly preferred.
- Masking in office is required regardless of vaccination status (we provide disposable masks if needed)
- Hand sanitizer available
- Routine sanitizing of high touch points