As a digital content producer you will partner with our event development team and marketing efforts to ensure timely and high-quality production of all our digital assets.
Background on Breakout
Breakout creates virtual experiences designed to bond together remote teams. We’re helping thousands of employees feel more connected and happier at work at the Fortune 500 and unicorn startups. You can learn more at our site: www.breakout.chat.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the production of our media, including our marketing and event-related content, including our site, emails, Google Slides decks, Typeform, promo images, Shopify pages and printed collateral.
- Direct a team of developers, writers, designers, virtual assistants, and event producers to ensure that the final product meets our vision and quality standards
- Help source additional writers and designers as needed
- Create digital assets, including Typeforms and simple web pages
- Develop and manage QA process of all digital content
- Develop processes to improve the efficiency and quality of our content production
- Provide regular reporting to ensure our content hits our engagement benchmarks
- Minimum 2 years experience in digital content production with a strong track record
- A keen eye for design and detail in creative executions
- Proficiency in Canva and Adobe Creative Suite, as well as an eagerness to learn new tools
- Strong copy editing skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong organizational skills, quick learner and ability to be flexible and patient in a fast-paced fun and dynamic environment
- This is a remote WFH, full time position.