As a logistics assistant, you will be responsible for packing and shipping all of our event kits that enhance our virtual experiences and serving as our first point of customer support for our customers. As part of the Breakout team, you’ll support our mission to help remote employees feel more connected and happy in their work.
Background on Breakout:
Breakout creates virtual experiences designed to bond together remote teams. We’re helping thousands of employees feel more connected and happier at work at companies like Duolingo, Justworks, Capital One and Google. You can learn more at our site: www.breakout.chat.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pack and ship kits to the participants of our events based on daily orders
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packing
- Place online orders for additional inventory as directed
- Place online same day delivery orders in case of any shipping delays
- Keep inventory separated, organized and in good rotation
- Monitor product quality frequently
- Answer customer support questions via email
- Utilize continuous improvement mindset and assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational skills, quick learner and ability to be flexible and patient in a fast-paced fun and dynamic environment
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Technologically savvy with a proficiency in Google Spreadsheets and Google Docs and a willingness to learn new technologies
- 1 year retail or customer service experience preferred
- This is a remote WFH role, but needs to be in the U.S.
- Part-time with potential to become full-time. Hourly needs vary week to week. Need to have availability up to 30 hours/week on Mon-Fri 10AM to 7PM
- Must be able to store inventory with a minimum of 150 square foot of workspace and storage.