As a fulfillment associate, you will be assisting with the packing and shipping of all of our event kits that enhance our virtual experiences. As part of the Breakout team, you’ll support our mission to help remote employees feel more connected and happy in their work.
Background on Breakout:
Breakout creates virtual experiences designed to bond together remote teams. We’re helping thousands of employees feel more connected and happier at work at companies like Duolingo, Justworks, Capital One and Google. You can learn more at our site: www.breakout.chat.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in setting up our new 1475 sq ft office space
- Pack and ship kits to the participants of our events based on daily orders
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packing
- Assist with receiving deliveries and doing quality control checks
- Keep inventory separated, organized and in good rotation
- Monitor product quality frequently
- Utilize continuous improvement mindset and assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational skills, quick learner and ability to be flexible and patient in a fast-paced, fun, and dynamic environment
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Technologically savvy with a proficiency in Google Spreadsheets and Google Docs and a willingness to learn new technologies
- 1 year retail or customer service experience preferred
- This is an in-person position, reporting to our office in DUMBO, Brooklyn. Covid-19 vaccinated is strongly preferred.
- Part-time with potential to become full-time. Hourly needs vary week to week. Need to have availability up to 30 hours/week on Mon-Fri 10AM to 6PM
If interested, apply here.